Co-Extrusion composite is the smart way to get a great-looking long-lasting decking.
The co-extruded surface and core are extruded together under a very high-temperature mold simultaneously, so there is no adhesive or
chemicals that are harmful to the environment.
WPC extruded surface is made of multi engineer plastic with an added shell of a plastic which gives added protection.
The core is traditional plastic composite material. Co-Extrusion is the second-generation WPC product, Co-Extrusion is also called “Capped” or “Cover” it is an important distinction to note. Because earlier generations of WPC were uncapped, the big difference is that WPC Co-Extrusion has a cover that provides added protection against the element and everyday living, as a result, they were far more vulnerable to staining and fading.
When we say cap or cover we don’t mean something that is added after the composite profile is made, the cab is bonded to the core during the manufacturing process.
Compared with traditional wood plastic composites, the coextrusion WPC has many advantages:
1. better resistance to UV, better colour stability.
2. better resistance to moisture and termites.
3. Extreme durability and reliability, less water absorption, does not rot & is wear proof.
4. Natural surface, the wooden texture looks like real wood.
5. Durable, attractive, does not fade, scratch resistant, beautiful and more reliable.
6. low maintenance and cost-effective.